-
June 18th, 2003, 07:29 AM
#1
Cyalaytr
Guest
?Wedding Bells?
I always knew we would someday
Get married
But, somehow I thought it would be
To each other
I guess I could not have been more wrong
Then when he met you
At the end of the chapel
I did so dream of this day
And seeing you in all dressed in white
Innocent as a child
As beautiful as a sunrise
And as quiet as the Winter
You stood as he placed the ring
On your finger
Your silence was haunting
As I sat and wondered why
It was him and not I
And as everyone left
I glanced at you
As you were driven away
The look in your eyes
Was as familiar
As the day you left me
It was the look that said
If we could have turned back time
I?m sure it would have ended different
But with the vows said
And everyone gone
I don?t believe that anything
Would have changed
If time would have been turned back
For through all of this
I don?t believe that you were ever
Meant to be mine.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks